We consider ensuring the right to the protection of personal data as a fundamental commitment of AMBAR STUDIO, therefore we will dedicate all necessary resources and efforts to process your data in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation”) or “GDPR”), as well as with any other legislation applicable on the territory of Romania.
We know that you are interested in how your information is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust in us to do so carefully and safely.
Who we are and how you can contact us
AMBAR STUDIO is the trade name of SC SORAL FARM DISTRIBUTION SRL, a legal entity of Romanian nationality, having its registered office in Sos. Sloboziei km 4, corp C10, camera 9, Giurgiu County, registered at the Trade Register Office under no. J52/682/2013, fiscal registration code RO32573308 (hereinafter “ AMBAR STUDIO”).
For the purposes of data protection law, we are the operator when we process your personal data. We are always open to finding out your views, as well as providing you with any additional information you may need regarding the processing of your data.
We suggest you contact the AMBAR STUDIO Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address: email@example.com – with the mention: to the attention of the AMBAR STUDIO Data Protection Officer.
What categories of personal data do we process
We generally collect personal data directly from you so that you have control over the type of information you provide to us. By way of example, we receive information from you as follows:
– When you create a AMBAR STUDIO account, you send us: e-mail address, name and surname, telephone number, etc .;
– Within your personal page (My Account) on the AMBAR STUDIO platform, you can add additional information, such as: photo, gender, nickname, mobile phone number, landline number, date of birth, level of education, delivery addresses, address alternative e-mail, bank card details, etc .;
– When you place an order, you provide us with information such as: the desired product, name and surname, delivery address, billing details, payment method, phone number, etc.
You can view the privacy policies of Facebook, YouTube and Google, respectively, by accessing the following links:
e may also collect and subsequently process certain information about your behavior while visiting our site. On our website we may store and collect information in cookies and similar technologies, in accordance with the Cookies Policy.
We do not collect or otherwise process sensitive data, included by the General Regulation on data protection in special categories of personal data.
What are the purposes and grounds for processing
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To provide AMBAR STUDIO services for your benefit
This general purpose may include, as appropriate, the following:
a) Account creation and administration within the AMBAR STUDIO platform;
b) Order processing, including taking over, validating, shipping and invoicing;
c) Resolving cancellations or problems of any kind related to an order, the goods or services purchased;
d) Returning the products according to the legal provisions;
e) Reimbursement of the value of the products according to the legal provisions;
f) Providing support services, including providing answers to your questions about your orders or AMBAR STUDIO goods and services.
The processing of your data for these purposes is in most cases necessary for the conclusion and performance of a contract between AMBAR STUDIO and you.
Certain processing subject to these purposes is also required by applicable law, including tax and accounting law.
2. To improve our services
We always want to offer you the best online shopping experience. To do this, we may collect and use certain information about your Buyer behavior. We base these activities on our legitimate interest in doing business, always making sure that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not affected.
3. For Marketing
We want to keep you informed about the best offers for our products / services that interest you. In this regard, we can send you any type of message (such as: e-mail / SMS / telephone / mobile, etc.), containing general and thematic information, information on products similar or complementary to those you have purchased, information about offers or promotions, product information added to the “My Account / Cart” section or the “Account / Favorites” section or you have shown interest in purchasing them, and we may display personalized recommendations on our site.
In order to provide you with information of interest to you, we may use certain data about your buyer behavior (eg products viewed / added to your wishlist / purchased) to create a profile for you.
We always make sure that these processing is carried out in compliance with your rights and freedoms and that the decisions taken on the basis of them have no legal effect on you and do not affect you in a similar way to a significant extent.
In most cases, we base our marketing communications on your prior consent. You can change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time by:
– changing the settings in the client account in the “My subscriptions” section;
– accessing the unsubscribe link displayed in the messages you receive from us; or by;
– contacting AMBAR STUDIO using the contact details described above.
In certain situations, we may base our marketing activities on our legitimate interest in promoting and developing our business. In any case where we use information about you for our legitimate interest, we take care and take all necessary measures to ensure that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not affected.
However, you can ask us at any time, by the means described above, to stop the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, and we will process your request.
4. To defend our legitimate interests
There may be situations in which we use or transmit information to protect our rights and business.
These may include:
– measures to protect our website and the users of the AMBAR STUDIO platform from cyber attacks,
– measures to prevent and detect fraudulent attempts, including the transmission of information to the competent public authorities,
– measures to manage various other risks. The general basis of these types of processing is our legitimate interest in defending our commercial activity, it being understood that we ensure that all the measures we take guarantee a balance between our interests and your fundamental rights and freedoms.
How long we keep your personal data
You may request us to delete certain information or close your account at any time, and we will comply with such requests, subject to the retention of certain information, including subsequent closure of your account, where applicable law or our legitimate interests so require.
To whom we transmit your personal data
Where applicable, we may transmit or provide access to certain personal data of yours to the following categories of recipients:
– courier service providers,
– payment / banking service providers,
– marketing / telemarketing service providers,
– market research service providers,
– insurance companies,
– IT service providers,
– other companies with which we can develop joint programs to offer our goods and services on the market.
If we have a legal obligation or if it is necessary to defend a legitimate interest, we may also disclose certain personal data to public authorities.
We ensure that access to your data by third parties under private law is made in accordance with the legal provisions on data protection and confidentiality of information, based on contracts concluded with them.
In which countries we transfer your personal data
We currently store and process your personal data in Romania. However, we may transfer certain of your personal data to entities located in the European Union or outside the Union, including in countries for which the European Commission has not recognized an adequate level of protection of personal data.
We will always take steps to ensure that any international transfer of personal data is carefully managed in order to protect your rights and interests.
Transfers to service providers and other third parties will always be protected by contractual commitments and, where appropriate, other guarantees, such as standard contractual clauses issued by the European
Commission or certification schemes, such as the Privacy Shield for the protection of personal data. transferred from within the EU to the United States.
You can contact us at any time, using the contact details set out above, to find out more about the countries in which we transfer your data, as well as the guarantees we have put in place regarding these transfers.
What rights do you have
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you a number of rights in relation to your personal data. You may request access to your data, the correction of any errors in our files and / or you may object to the processing of your personal data.
You may also exercise your right to complain to the competent supervisory authority or to go to court. Where applicable, you may also have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, the right to restrict the processing of your data and the right to data portability.
In order to exercise your rights, you can contact us using the contact details set out above. Please note the following if you wish to exercise these rights:
1. Identity – we take seriously the confidentiality of all records that contain personal data. For this reason, please send us your requests regarding such registrations using the e-mail address for your AMBAR STUDIO account. Otherwise, we reserve the right to verify your identity by requesting additional information for the purpose of confirming your identity.
2. Fees – we will not charge you a fee to exercise any rights with respect to your personal data, unless your request for access to information is unfounded, repetitive or excessive, in which case we will charge a reasonable amount in such circumstances. We will inform you of any fees applied before resolving your application.
3. Response time – we intend to respond to any valid requests within a maximum of one month, unless this is particularly complicated or if you have made several requests, in which case we will respond within a maximum of one month. two months. We will let you know if we need more than a month. We may ask you if you can tell us exactly what you want to receive or what worries you. This will help us act faster and shorten the response time to your request.
4. Third party rights – we must not comply with a request if it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other data subjects.
We remind you that you can contact at any time the AMBAR STUDIO Data Protection Officer by sending your request by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org – with the mention: to the attention of the AMBAR STUDIO Data Protection Officer.